Carbon Footprint Annual Cycle
If you want to go Carbon Neutral, not only can we help you offset what you can’t yet reduce, but we can buy and retire carbon credits on your behalf, so we’ve got it covered for you
We issue your badge for the year and create your certification page, so you can show people that your commitment is real.
We help you to measure your carbon reduction through the year, as a result this will ensure you stay on track.
By working with your suppliers and customers you can save more carbon than you produce, and that’s great for strategic partnerships e.g.
• Reuse, and recycle materials and products
• Develop, and sell low carbon products and services
• Help suppliers, and customers to reduce their emissions
Why Carbon Footprint?
Gain competitive advantage
• We know 93% of UK population expect businesses to tackle climate change, consequently businesses need to lead the way
• It’s been found that 73% would change their buying habits to brands who take environmental issues seriously, so it’s important
• Low-carbon innovation now will put you ahead of the game, and future proof your reputation
Identify additional energy, and cost reduction opportunities
Legal compliance with SECR regulations (if 2 of the below apply)
• Turnover £36 million, or more
• Balance sheet TOTAL of £18 million, and above
• Number of employees 250, or more
Reduce risks to your business
• Increased flood risk, and extreme weather events
• Rising costs of resources, and raw materials
Get prepared for next 5-10 years
• Be ready for the Carbon Tax, and know what to do next
• Insurance premiums may rise, as a result of climate risk exposure
• Investors demanding action, and a plan to tackle climate change
• Transition to a low-carbon industry, and economy